Our physiotherapists are qualified in the accurate assessment and management of musculoskeletal conditions to allow for a rapid return to normal function.
We identify abnormal movement patterns that may contribute to your pain and movement problems. We treat the cause and not just the symptoms. We use a combination of manual therapy techniques such as joint mobilisation, manipulation, massage and dry needling as well as specific exercise and education to ensure that you have an active role in your recovery and a great understanding of how to manage your injury.
Our Physiotherapists are qualified in providing:
- Onsite Workplace Physiotherapy
- Treatment of back and neck injuries
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Falls and Balance programs
- Dizziness and Vestibular rehabilitation
- Workplace and Ergonomic Assessments
- Personalised gym programs
- Home Visits
- Gait Assessments
- Fitness Assessments
- Pre-Season Screening
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction (TMJ / Jaw Pain)